The world in which we find ourselves is fraught with many dangers that we have to take extremely seriously, to this end all of our volunteers undertake Safeguarding training and are DBS checked to ensure their suitability and your safety.
Every client of the scheme will have a risk assessment made of their premises and other necessities to ensure that SIGNS is able to give the best service available.
It is the desire of SIGNS to be as professional as possible, whilst still offering the hand of friendship and good neighbourliness.
Below you will find copies of all our Safeguarding Policies:
- SIGNS – SAFEGUARDING POLICY
- SIGNS – COMPLAINTS POLICY
- SIGNS – CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY
- SIGNS – EMPLOYMENT OF EX OFFENDERS
- SIGNS – EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES POLICY
- SIGNS – WHISTLEBLOWING POLICY
- SIGNS – SAFER RECRUITMENT POLICY
- SIGNS – CALL HANDLER ROLE
- SIGNS – BEFRIENDING ROLE
- SIGNS – DRIVER ROLE
- SIGNS – VOLUNTEER ROLE
- SIGNS – VOLUNTEER RISK ASSESSMENT
If you have any concerns, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org